Música

quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

YOU MAY LOVEAS YOUMAY FEEL AS WAYS BEFOREYEARSTO BE CO (-)









Savemefrom inside - somethingwe've never read  something we've never said to each other part o f one we are 


as one - as we were be fo
re
so love is  in us in this same room in his same florr
as water for love it is wind
flows
as you in my it shows as it is 
it shines it is nt it love
so many words unsaid so to say
so many ways
to read as you see as you
 are 
it blows
in us in his wind in this way of you being
me
self it is
esteem as well when you translate I WISH YOU 
as the same

we'll be as we were supposed to be
come to this
end
al
o
n
e



so you som e
so we said 
sor
ry


good

b
y

ends
to
n

i t





ends sphere inspire breath fire as breth inme it is  so the vapour comes al  i v e
as you bel i e ve in me
as I am  yo u are as 
y
ou
bel  i  e ve in
us
as life becomes as it is such is as one such it be c o mes to breth as
simpl
e
as a

bre
th

as you and I as you am I so it speks so it reads
so it says no more as more it grows it leads you
here

thats the lead no more the Game  so this is the gain the more you
Give as more it can become as one
we a re as were before that's the rose the code the eventual  i ty
that'syou and tha's you
in
that's you an
d

M


E





DREAMS AS WE WEREas we may
be
if you say so  may be as you say no
so the game so the ro
am
ing new as it was
as long ago more than be fore we still are as we used to dream


this is real and alt
erna  ti vi ty
his is the way we choos
ed
used to be

we pra
y
we prac
tic

end
alone as you can 
come
to me
remember
as you used to say remeber as we may 
play it without ex isting or exit a ting

so the wpords we be come as one  be  fore  as one in one  han
d by ha nd
as be come three a gain as you read as you are the tree of life as 
u p
o
n a s t a r

the green the grey the hope we MAY be
com
e
as we ay
b
e
one with the au d
a ci ty
thi s is f ou r this is the
onenumber that counts when you read as it
sounds my hea rt as it sounds you rs
this is the several one of multiple beats as be comes
beacons 
as your aeyes becoms a slight as day
as you are no more sounds as grey
this ocens read so read as youmay
drink ad«nd dive in your pure see
and seas of ray seeds of intense grains - rain freezes
as you may
in May as well it comes to me
you namethe rose the code's me


so the poe tr y makes four
you meand be  fore
as we tried nomore
as we moved as  b  e f  o
r
e
gracious or
audatious
we are  we were befor to part say d

and you will succeed
as we may bleed as stars in red as a grey shed as grey is bleeds wth suns apart as we as one when it goes down for ever YOUNG it is simplewhen you feel same T 
h
e
entrance as staris 
as stars a
gain

so this is depart for you from me as I goAWAYso you'll can
see
d
of life of light of sand of sad
that's we th'ats me that's as 
we ar
e
beofre
the en
T
rance be faced the same
andbe four
the way
out warea again
as as sames shadow in shape as humanituy glows dark as the day falls in to night light 
as fethers 
we are
as clouds we wres as water as said
be fore
as brilliant darts thatbecomes
a apart
we shed we bleed we fall we seed the erth the green inyou is green in me all greenas winter goes sping as water we are one


we dream we drawn we draw the same all sword the same old words the same stars again the«ree we are in three you can become tobe
me
more
mill

os winds away miles a way and still we are so c
c
lose as we may b
e
as one
we'll
shed the same cold bed os water red as t«stars may say they bleed in you in you BLUE
S
EA


that's the way the more great ness
as a lake seems to dis
a pper
so the greatness of gold shines in thy
so the golden sun is so small as it becomes
a pair of old os the long rund
that we still
travel
so long so long ago one on one we still se we keep looking for as they meet we meet became
as they may seem you and me
love a re one words
they are one it is
one love in me and a love you'll find one fine day one subtle night
one a fine may pay
and the other will disspaera again so many so long many times as eclipsed
we seem
one gives theothertakes as new life as light 's new hope shades HUMNAITY
new born silken thread of read and blue and pale
so it seems when shed them
those tears those same ords ins silenced hills as uour written name it still shines
in me be fore in you long a go 
so many so many timesread a nd written as sopken may seem
so one day we dream a peace a pace as the same pace a nd peace we
pray so we speak we may be com
e a gain to
m



other mary said to me give a pacei'll give THREE so more than Ia ma so mre than I can be  COMEAS ONE COME AS BEFORE come to bring life as spring is one with integral i ty
so circles enter wined
so we be may
be come words shal fade or shal spring as drops os water the shine all the colors you lay

within


you lay late never too
when words becoe
as they can be swords as notes a sound
a
  me

l

o
dy


so to speak so much to say
so in me when water is grey so the day when it seems to vane to dis
appear
so you say so say me so say the words when we share
this

so your name repeats in mine s it vibrates as chor
d
s
as chorus os words long a go and more long before profound as we  may be profound as we can see so high a nd bright you name shines in meas in the saky
your star
say
never lie
too late
it keeps
me
alive
so it says
the song you hear the sound you listen the wisper repeted entwined
as never it was be four as one one note as five chor
d
s
the entwined in your name as they used to be
har mon
y
as the may become one DAY one finenight for eter
ni t
y
you shine along you shine 
so long
as grain
s
of sand becoes
loved
by you agin reflected
in




THE SEA above you are inside as tyou are around one finenote a whisper a cloud a rose os more then words
so we may 
or
may
not
s
e
a
s
of 
us one day or more
two become three as wordss ay
be four

five tones
so steps we dance as classic bells sound inside
livelly plenty you and me again the grain the sea  the star
is  you in me


so the well 
that shout's the sping that brings YOU LIFE your life is in
me
as it used for so long ago it is still
as it was be four than i t is
now ir will become no m
or
ir is so to you so fine so flavoured
so many times a sn many tones as wi«ritten is aky
in e
ar
th
and see!
they shine for you as they
in me shine for you you in meas I am you you light the day the water clear when it was
grey
sh
silenced
by rays
of light
ness
you a re
so you shine
a
s
m
or
you seem as life  you bring once it was befour the hour no more e
ter
n
it
y

ou
as I
I as you used to be

pr

n
c
e


of a land of old of oz of golden hair as grey as red become as one when night 's no mre an you cansee my tear's the same as they used 
to be

so it is the rings the greens the greening lamps you still
shine
in me


and when that moving
cloud
away
too far
you seem to be
agin agrain of light in 
s
k
y
your colour vankwishes the hig hes
t
he

li
te
the bright the fe
a


ther


so in hand as words as sowrds so  gentle brightness around you the rose the couds in shpe
so f
oams
of the see
bright they as
you nver more they may be c
om
e
to me


so this is as dy so you may say
so the flower
s
in May say
af«gain seem as stars as clouds in white
so the drops hang and shine as diamonds in hand the same we are

ever lasting ever fadibg a«ever
sound
ever ground ever 
b
e

breed

they may - breth you
your life

in me


r
e

pe
at
ed beating red is seems flowing at you sight as blue translucent ly
blue they are your eys in mine when they shine repe
ted
ly

flower
os lilies
valley's
of grace you water you the sealed anchored vessel which may one day 
con
 t
ain 
me






come to me the air breaths and breasts listen as they expand
say it 
is
say it's best
as the tree
in green sad said
when fruits no more
when flowers ore
as you are to me come agin as it was be fo ur
read the letters never na
me
d
and liste
n
to you
as you are
in me
say the words speak the chant say no m
or
as you can
grant the pah
so the pace
hand in
hand and
you may
lis
T
en

I say you
you said this you read me as I will


once again nom more before the words
means

so
m
u
c
h
as you

you pl
enty
you happ
in
ess

even graceous you read as a shape
of sand pictures
cristal
by the waves

that
call 
never read never read never noted never song orchant or p

s

al
m
sid before as you say - the bride to soon the green of bloom of a rose
ofand in and a
r
o
un
d
you may
b

c


m


as



1










and so may t
i
m
es


beted beacomes lights
somaby ways becomes tree as trees are sand
and sadness is as te
n
a ci
t
y
you as b 
f
or in me




this is po


r
e


ty




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário